Friday, May 05, 2006

Papa si Pemalas


My husband, one of the best gifts in my life. Sundanese,.... he loves eating fried duck so much.... My son, Aces called him as "papa si pemalas" or "si bauk". (Every man at home always considered as "bauk" for him-anyway). Pemalas... yeah, undeniable... easy to find him on long weekend or holiday, in the bedroom off course. Seeing TV, eating, and 'molor'... inside the bedroom....
Yet, again, I love him so much,... spoil, lazy, little bit narciss, jahil, hothead while driving, just few little things that make him more human.
Besides his weakness, he's a perfect husband for me.... he's a loyal husband (so far...:), putting family needs on top of his, he's responsible and has the same point of view with mine, not forget to mention, he is handsome (at least for me...)

No comments: